Sally Kern faces Republican challenger in Oklahoma House District 84 primary
The winner of the June 26 Republican primary election will win the House District 84 post.
BETHANY — Unlike her challenger, state Rep. Sally Kern is showing up for every voters forum and session that she can in her effort to win a fifth two-year term.
Last year’s legislative redistricting has put more of Bethany in House District 84 and Kern, R-Oklahoma City, said she fits in well with the newcomers in the district.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister