Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
€œBut it felt a lot better this morning.â€ Durant said he iced his ankle â€œthree or four timesâ€ Thursday night and twice Friday morning. â€œIâ€™m moving in the right direction,â€ Durant said. â€œI got to be smart about it. I donâ€™t want to come in and play through pain and make it worse. Of course I want to play, but Iâ€™ve got to listen to the training staff and do whatâ€™s best for my body.â€ Oklahoma City carries a 7-4 record into TD Garden tonight against a Celtics team that currently is atop the Eastern Conference standings at 9-2. Led by Durant, the Thunder clinched a 109-104 victory in its only visit to Boston last season. But the Celtics routed the Thunder in the teamâ€™s first meeting this year, leading by as many as 22 points before winning 92-83 on Nov. 7.
Kevin Durant out for OKC Thunder's game against Boston Celtics
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 31 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?