Key moments in HP's acquisition of Autonomy
— Nov. 26: A stockholder who owns 200 shares files a federal lawsuit in San Francisco accusing HP of concealing problems with Autonomy and other acquisition.
— Nov. 27: Lynch escalates his counter-attack on HP. In a letter to HP's board, he questions whether HP is using the charges of financial shenanigans to cover up damage caused by its own ineptitude.
— Thursday: HP discloses that it was informed on Nov. 21 that the Justice Department has opened an investigation.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims