Key moments in HP's acquisition of Autonomy
— Nov. 27: Lynch escalates his counter-attack on HP. In a letter to HP's board, he questions whether HP is using the charges of financial shenanigans to cover up damage caused by its own ineptitude.
— Dec. 27: HP discloses that it was informed on Nov. 21 that the Justice Department has opened an investigation.
— Feb. 11, 2013: Britain's accounting watchdog, the Financial Reporting Council, says it is investigating Autonomy's books covering Jan. 1, 2009, to June 30, 2011, just before HP bought it. The council has the power to impose fines and other sanctions.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates