KFOR-4's Olympic ratings slip after strong start
KFOR-4's ratings are down 9 percent from 2008 Beijing Games
KFOR-4's ratings for the London Olympics have slipped after averaging a strong 22.7 for the first five nights of NBC's coverage. The next six nights have averaged 19.3, including a 15.6 Friday night. The overall average is 20.9, down 9 percent from a 23.0 from the same period for the 2008 Games in Beijing.
Sports events July 31-Aug. 6
1. London Olympics, July 31, KFOR-4, 25.6.
2. London Olympics, Thursday, KFOR-4, 23.1.
3. London Olympics, Sunday, KFOR-4, 21.0.
4. London Olympics, Wednesday, KFOR-4, 20.9.
5. London Olympics, Monday, KFOR-4, 17.8.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments