Kings F Robinson suspended by NBA
NEW YORK (AP) — The NBA has suspended Sacramento Kings forward Thomas Robinson for two games for elbowing Detroit's Jonas Jerebko in the neck.
The play occurred with 10 minutes left in Sacramento's 105-103 win on Wednesday night. Robinson, the fifth overall pick in this year's draft out of Kansas, was immediately ejected.
Robinson will miss the Kings' games against San Antonio on Friday and the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.
The league announced the suspension on Thursday.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena