Kings G Tyreke Evans seeking 2nd opinion on knee
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Sacramento Kings guard Tyreke Evans is getting a second opinion on his sore left knee.
Evans did not travel with the Kings on Monday to Detroit, where they begin a four-game road trip Tuesday. Instead, Evans is scheduled to visit with Dr. Steve Lombardo in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Evans has missed 12 games this season because of his nagging knee. He averaged 15.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists in the 18 games he has played.
The 2009-10 NBA Rookie of the Year will be a restricted free agent after the season.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims