Knicks sign free-agent guard Chris Smith
NEW YORK (AP) — New York has signed free-agent guard Chris Smith, the younger brother of Knicks guard J.R. Smith. Terms of the deal weren't disclosed Wednesday.
The 6-foot-2 Smith averaged 9.7 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists in two seasons at Louisville. He helped lead the Cardinals to the NCAA Final Four as a senior last season.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14605Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9594Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8009Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6980Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6486Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6299Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister