Knighton fined $25,000 for hit on Luck
Docked $15,750 were Cincinnati LB Rey Maulaluga for striking defenseless Giants WR Dominek Hixon in the head and neck area; and Denver DT Kevin Vickerson for a horse-collar tackle on Newton.
Jaguars safety Dawan Landry was fined $10,000 for a fourth-quarter hit on Luck that made contact to the head and neck area after Luck declared himself down by sliding feet first. Lions receiver Ryan Broyles was fined $10,000 for an illegal crackback block on Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield.
Others docked $10,000 were Patriots LB Jerod Mayo for a late hit on Bills RB C.J. Spiller when he was out of bounds; and Dolphins guard Richie Incognito for striking Tennessee LB Colin McCarthy late. Incognito was benched for a few plays by Dolphins coach Joe Philbin after the incident.
Justin Houston of Kansas City was fined $7,875 for unsportsmanlike conduct when he began a group celebration in the end zone. Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard lost the same amount for hitting Fitzpatrick out of bounds.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims