Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12604Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10239Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9732Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6670Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4240Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4180Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3744Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 3718Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
KOL's Nathan Followill, Jessie Baylin welcome baby
The Associated Press | Published: December 28, 2012 | Modified: December 28, 2012 at 5:15 pm
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The Kings of Leon family has just gotten bigger.
Drummer Nathan Followill and his wife, singer-songwriter Jessie Baylin, welcomed a baby girl on Wednesday. It's the first baby for the couple and the third for the Followill family band. Nathan Followill's brother Caleb and cousin Matthew also have children.
A spokesman says Violet Marlowe Followill was born at 4:01 p.m. in Nashville. She was 7 pounds, 13 ounces at birth.
The baby comes before what promises to be a busy 2013 for Kings of Leon. The Nashville, Tenn.-based band has been working on new music for an album that's expected to be released next year. Baylin released her third album, "Little Spark," earlier this year.
The couple has been married since 2009.