Labor violence has long, ignoble history
NewsOK Related Articles
As unions grew in strength, a tide turned and the balance was tipped toward labor. Efforts to restore some balance — such as right-to-work legislation — are being met with fierce resistance. When that resistance includes thuggery, labor has gone too far.
Public officials, starting with President Barack Obama, need to unequivocally state that union violence in any form is an unacceptable means of pursuing or opposing political change.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims