Lakers' Metta World Peace clears up disturbance in Cookie Monster pajamas
Los Angeles Lakers forward Metta World Peace was awakened to police at his door Tuesday morning.
Apparently, three actors for World Peace's company, Artest Media Group, had been rehearsing a movie scene outside his condo and were playing with fake guns.
After a brief conversation with the police, World Peace put on his Cookie Monster pajamas and accompanied them outside to explain the situation.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14439Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9547Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7937Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7761Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6962Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6428Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6287Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister