Oklahoma football: Landry Jones moves into fourth place in NCAA passing-yardage history
Here is a look at Oklahoma's 42-34 win over Baylor by the numbers:
* 3: Sacks by the Sooners. Baylor came in having not allowed a sack in its previous two games.
Videoview all videos
Nov 11Landry Jones threw for two touchdowns and Damien WIlliams...
Nov 10Jenni Carlson and Jason Kersey explain why the Sooners...
Photoview all 69 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* 4: Times Blake Bell ran onto the field before running a play. Each of the first three ended with a penalty, twice on Baylor and once on the Sooners.
* 8: Tackles by Frank Shannon, including a sack, a career-high.
* 220.1: Passing yardage below Baylor's season average the Sooners' defense held the Bears to. Baylor threw for 172 yards after coming in averaging 392.1.
* 15,069: Career passing yards for Landry Jones, who passed Ty Detmer for fourth-most in NCAA history. Jones also passed Russell Wilson to move to 10th in NCAA history with 111 touchdown passes.
* 11-0: Oklahoma's all-time record against Baylor in Norman.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims