Large home has 4 bedrooms, 6.5 baths, 4-car garage
The home, built in 1995, is listed for $875,000.
The Listing of the Week, a large home with a pool and game-media room, was built for entertaining in the Mulholland neighborhood of northwest Oklahoma City at Edmond.
The 6,358-square-foot custom home at 18832 Woody Creek Drive has four bedrooms, 6 ½ bathrooms, four living rooms, two dining areas and an attached four-car garage. The formal living room has a cathedral ceiling. The den has a built-in entertainment center and bookcase. The upstairs game room has living-dining space and a wet bar. The kitchen has a work island, pantry and breakfast bar. The master bedroom has a fireplace, his-and-hers bath and walk-in closet. Secondary bedrooms have full baths, walk-in closets and ceiling fans. The home has a covered patio, central vacuum system, security system and underground sprinkler system.
The home, built in 1995, is listed for $875,000 with Judy Veazey of Churchill-Brown & Associates Realtors. For more information, call 330-0031 or 823-7621.
Nominations for Listing of the Week are welcome. Send a copy of the MLS information sheet on a single-family home to The Oklahoman, Richard Mize, P.O. Box 25125, Oklahoma City, OK 73125. Nominations may be faxed to 475-3996.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located