Largest Crocodile in Captivity Dies in Philippines
MANILA, Philippines - The world's largest saltwater crocodile in captivity died Sunday, sending villagers to tears in a backwater southern Philippine town that shot to international prominence and started to draw tourists, revenue and development because of the immense reptile.
A veterinarian rushed to far-flung Bunawan town in Agusan del Sur province to check the 1-ton crocodile after it flipped over with a bloated stomach Sunday in its cage in an eco-tourism park.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
H/T: Huffington Post
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims