Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
She takes meds every day just to be able to get out of bed and go to work and function like a normal 26-year-old.
Lauren Long starts ‘Life After the Game’ to help athletes affected by concussions
CONCUSSIONS IN SPORTS — Former soccer player Lauren Long lives every day with the repercussions of having suffered multiple concussions. With ‘Life After the Game,’ she hopes to provide support to others in the same position.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims