Law firm Crowe & Dunlevy concluding 110th year
Timila Rother, a director in the Oklahoma City office of Crowe & Dunlevy, shares historical highlights about the law firm and talks about challenges and its future.
Q: What are the firm's plans for the future?
A: As clients continue to seek out attorneys with industry or topic specific experience, we are increasing the management of ourselves internally in practice groups that permits us to quickly address the multiple needs of clients. We also are growing our assistance to clients with needs outside of Oklahoma as a national and international law firm. We feel like we have done a lot in 110 years but know that we can do a lot more in the next 110.
PAULA BURKES, BUSINESS WRITER
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in