Lawsuit over scuffle names only OHP trooper
MUSKOGEE — A Creek Nation emergency medical technician filed a lawsuit Tuesday in federal court against a state trooper who was caught on video choking him during a May 24 traffic stop in Okfuskee County.
Videoview all videos
Jun 13The Oklahoma Highway Patrol released the dashcam video of...
Jun 11An Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper involved in a scuffle...
Photoview all photos
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad