Lawton woman dies in Comanche County crash
Angelita Sonia Moran, 24, was pronounced dead at the scene after the rollover accident in Comanche County on Thursday.
LAWTON — A woman died after the car she was driving crashed Thursday in Comanche County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
The car was traveling at excessive speed westbound on Cache Road west of Trail Road when it veered off the road about 7:10 a.m., struck a fence and rolled, troopers said.
Angelita Sonia Moran, 24, of Lawton, was pronounced dead at the scene, troopers said. She was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the car.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates