Learn how to weather-proof your home
House feel drafty? Learn how to fix it yourself at free “weatherization” clinics from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Nov. 10, at Westlake Ace Hardware, 2119 NW Pennsylvania Ave.
Bring cell phone photos of your attic insulation and the weather stripping and caulk around your doors and windows. Clinic experts will offer money-saving recommendations and provide you with discount coupons.
The clinics will include information on Cinch Door Seal, a new type of adhesive weather stripping made by Oklahoma City manufacturer M-D Products. For more, visit www.cinchdoorseal.com.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister