Legends suits those hankering for fine homemade cuisine in Norman
Photoview all 8 photos
11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday
Legend’s Times Two is next door, seating an additional 80 and mostly used for special events and catering.
Most entrees range from $10 to $30, and the restaurant also features a large wine list, a full bar and a popular Sunday brunch.
Although new items are constantly added to the menu, the theme of the restaurant’s decor has remained mostly the same since the mid-1970s, Joe Sparks said.
The artwork hanging Legend’s Restaurant is largely the work of local artists. Always one to keep it in the family, some of Rebecca Sparks’ mother’s vibrant floral paintings hang above a baby grand piano by the bar.
Most of the art is for sale and patrons buy the pieces frequently.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister