Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
As I look back and then look to the future, perhaps we can capture the vision of those reformers who looked at the entire picture, not just those parts that we hear about, read about or see, and visualize a picture of unity. As a servant leader, continuously learning and continually improving, I hope we will all go the extra mile, model the behavior that we expect and follow the work ethic that I learned on a farm from my eighth-grade-educated father who said, “Son, sometimes you must start a little earlier and work a little later to get the job done with what you have.”
Letter of the Month winner: James Hawkins, Yukon
NewsOK Related Articles
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater