Liberal magazine pans Matt Damon anti-fracking movie
According to a review published by liberal magazine Mother Jones, Matt Damon’s new anti-fracking movie is a “dud.”
The film ‘Promised Land’ – starring Matt Damon, the Office’s John Krasinski, and directed by Gus Van Sant – was financed in part by the royal family of the oil-rich United Arab Emirates, according to Heritage’s Lachlan Markay.
The film’s script tries to vilify American oil and gas companies for promoting fracking as a safe process to obtain previously unavailable supplies of natural gas.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense