Oklahoma State football: Coach Mike Gundy tight-lipped about QB Wes Lunt's health
The Oklahoman's Gina Mizell, John Helsley and Anthony Slater are providing live coverage via Twitter of the Oklahoma State football press conference today in Stillwater. It follows OSU's 20-14 win over Kansas. OSU takes on Iowa State at home on Saturday. Kickoff has been set for 11 a.m.
Stillwater — Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy remained tight-lipped Monday about the health of Cowboys quarterback Wes Lunt.
Lunt has not played since the Louisiana-Lafayette game on Sept. 15, when he was injured in the first quarter.
"He is day-to-day," Gundy said Monday at his weekly press conference. "(He's) out there with us, but day-to-day." Gundy went on to say that both quarterbacks would get equal practice time and a starter will likely be named by Thursday.
The Cowboys take on Iowa State on Saturday at 11 a.m. in Stillwater. It is OSU's homecoming weekend.
Here is a look at what else Gundy had to say on Monday:
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister