Oklahoma City-based investors buy into Nebraska telecom firm
Oklahoma City-based investment firms Hall Capital Partners and the Dobson Partnership have bought a minority interest in ALLO Communications.
Two groups of Oklahoma City-based private investors have made a multimillion dollar investment in a Nebraska telecommunications firm.
Hall Capital Partners and the Dobson Partnership bought a minority interest in ALLO Communications, which provides telephone, broadband, Internet and television services to western Nebraska.
Details of the transactions were not disclosed.
Fred Hall, chairman of Hall Capital Partners, said the investment will allow the Imperial, Neb., company to grow.
“ALLO develops fiber-to-the-premise networks that help expand business opportunities, create jobs and improve the quality of life,” Hall said. “With our help, ALLO now has the opportunity to help create more vital infrastructure for Nebraska.”
Hall Capital Partners is a division of Hall Capital, which is aimed at continuing the vision of Fred Jones through the leadership of his grandsons, Fred J. Hall, Brooks Hall Jr., and Kirkland Hall. The Dobson Partnership is the family partnership of former Dobson Communications chairman and CEO Everett Dobson.
ALLO provides communication services to more than 20 Nebraska cities, including FTTP networks operating at gigabit speeds in four cities, and looks to continue expanding in Nebraska before venturing outside of the state.
“This major investment puts us in a position to grow our business and the areas where we provide service,” said ALLO CEO Brad Moline. “In the past, we completed projects in phases because of funding. Now we are able to finish a project from start to finish in a single phase, allowing us to provide optimal service to our customers in a timely manner.”
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 33223Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15512Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9978Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9860Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9472Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8063Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8003Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister