Logan County woman found
A Logan County woman reported missing this week has been found safe.
GUTHRIE — A Logan County woman reported missing this week has been found safe.
Jennifer Deann Sorrell, 29, was found safe at family friend's home New Year's Day, said Capt. Richard Stephens of the Logan County Sheriff's Office.
Sorrell was reported missing Sunday, when she was last seen near Simpson and Sooner roads, just west of Interstate 35 between Edmond and Guthrie. She did not have her vehicle with her when she disappeared.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims