Logan County woman found
A Logan County woman reported missing this week has been found safe.
GUTHRIE — A Logan County woman reported missing this week has been found safe.
Jennifer Deann Sorrell, 29, was found safe at family friend's home New Year's Day, said Capt. Richard Stephens of the Logan County Sheriff's Office.
Sorrell was reported missing Sunday, when she was last seen near Simpson and Sooner roads, just west of Interstate 35 between Edmond and Guthrie. She did not have her vehicle with her when she disappeared.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area