Lone Grove families share memories of loved ones
LONE GROVE — The roll call of tornado fatalities is short — eight souls now forever bonded by a moment in time.
Videoview all videos
Feb 14The brother of Lone Grove tornado victim Tim Nevill...
Feb 15Danna McCord recalls her mom and stepdad, Susan and...
Feb 13Lone Grove residents continue their recovery efforts in...
Feb 13Residents talk about tornado damage in Majestic Hills.
Feb 13Lone Grove City Manager Marianna Elfert talks about...
Feb 13Residents of Oak Tree addition begin recovering items in...
Feb 13Three calls to the Carter County 911 center.
Feb 12EF-4 tornado hit Lone Grove.
Feb 11People in Lone Grove talk about the tornado that blitzed...
Photoview all 45 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes