Lone Grove families share memories of loved ones
LONE GROVE — The roll call of tornado fatalities is short — eight souls now forever bonded by a moment in time.
Videoview all videos
Feb 14The brother of Lone Grove tornado victim Tim Nevill...
Feb 15Danna McCord recalls her mom and stepdad, Susan and...
Feb 13Lone Grove residents continue their recovery efforts in...
Feb 13Residents talk about tornado damage in Majestic Hills.
Feb 13Lone Grove City Manager Marianna Elfert talks about...
Feb 13Residents of Oak Tree addition begin recovering items in...
Feb 13Three calls to the Carter County 911 center.
Feb 12EF-4 tornado hit Lone Grove.
Feb 11People in Lone Grove talk about the tornado that blitzed...
Photoview all 45 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes