Lone Grove residents seek out survivors
LONE GROVE — Emergency crews in the Lone Grove area have completed initial rescue and recovery efforts from the EF-4 tornado that ripped through this town of about 4,600 people Tuesday.
Videoview all videos
Feb 14The brother of Lone Grove tornado victim Tim Nevill...
Feb 15Danna McCord recalls her mom and stepdad, Susan and...
Feb 13Lone Grove residents continue their recovery efforts in...
Feb 13Residents talk about tornado damage in Majestic Hills.
Feb 13Lone Grove City Manager Marianna Elfert talks about...
Feb 13Residents of Oak Tree addition begin recovering items in...
Feb 13Three calls to the Carter County 911 center.
Feb 12EF-4 tornado hit Lone Grove.
Feb 11People in Lone Grove talk about the tornado that blitzed...
Photoview all 45 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday