Long-awaited N.H. pollution trial ready to start
CONCORD, N.H. — Nearly a decade after it was first brought, a lawsuit accusing two oil giants of widespread groundwater contamination in New Hampshire is expected to present jurors with the most complex and time-consuming trial in state history.
The products liability case against ExxonMobil and Citgo will be tried beginning in mid-January in a federal courtroom — on loan to the state — because it would undermine the rights of...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit