Longest winning streaks in NBA history
33, L.A. Lakers (1971-72)
Comment: Led by Elgin Baylor and Jerry West, the Lakers won 33 in a row early in the season. They finished 69-13, going 12-3 in the playoffs. The Lakers defeated the Knicks in five games in the Finals.
NewsOK Related Articles
22, Houston Rockets (2007-08)
Comment: Playing the final 10 games of the streak without Yao Ming, the Rockets got on a roll but didn't even make it out of the first round...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law