Losses from Oklahoma's May storms likely to top $1 billion
Insurance companies will pay out about $595 million to cover losses from tornadoes that swept through central Oklahoma last month. And that total is expected to grow.
Insurance companies likely will pay out more than $1 billion to cover damage from last month's back-to-back storms that spawned tornadoes and large hail, industry representatives said Wednesday.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes