Losses from Oklahoma's May storms likely to top $1 billion
Insurance companies will pay out about $595 million to cover losses from tornadoes that swept through central Oklahoma last month. And that total is expected to grow.
Insurance companies likely will pay out more than $1 billion to cover damage from last month's back-to-back storms that spawned tornadoes and large hail, industry representatives said Wednesday.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims