Lynne Hardin is best choice to lead Oklahoma City School Board
NewsOK Related Articles
Hardin sees systemic failure in the scandal at Douglass High School, where a state audit found up to four of five seniors weren't on track to graduate: “I don't know how anyone could not have understood this was happening.” On the other hand, incumbent board Chairwoman Angela Monson's response to the audit was to declare, “We did not fail our students.”
Hardin's background, her passion and her energy make her the best candidate for the job. In the Feb. 12 election, The Oklahoman endorses Lynne Hardin.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation