When approached to buy The Lime Leopard, Lindsay Davis and her aunt, Mary Ann High, thought the proposition was too good to pass up.
“We were looking for something new and exciting to do,” Davis said.
With Mother's Day and graduation coming up, the two have stocked the store with everything from the perfect party dress to gifts for mom or a new grad.
“We like to think of ourselves as a one-stop shop,” Davis said.
The Lime Leopard also offers a bridal registry and free gift wrap.
About the company
• Address: 12204 N May Ave., inside the Shoppes at Northpark (formerly Northpark Mall.)
• Website: www.thelimeleopard.net.
• Owners: Lindsay Davis and Mary Ann High.
• Hours: Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; closed Sundays.
• Employees: 10.
• Founded: 1990. Purchased by Davis and High in 2009.
• Main product: Women's apparel, gifts and home decor.