Magellan becoming a player in pipeline, storage market
A $350 million pipeline acquisition has helped turn Magellan Midstream Partners LP into a player on the pipeline and storage market. It also pushed the Tulsa company to No. 4 on this year's Oklahoma Inc. list.
Magellan Midstream Partners LP set the stage for a big year in July 2009 when it acquired a 700-mile pipeline system in Texas.CEO Don Wellendorf said the $350 million acquisition has generated a lot of money for the partnership.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers