Maine gas prices on the way up
AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — Gas prices in Maine are up nearly three cents per gallon in the past week.
Price-monitoring website MaineGasPrices.com reports Monday that the average retail cost of a gallon of gasoline jumped to $3.51.
The national average also rose about three cents in the past week, but remains well below the Maine average at $3.27 per gallon.
Current Maine prices are a nickel lower than a month ago and still 17 cents higher than at this time last year.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes