Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Makes some changes in 2013 to make your life better
FROM STAFF REPORTS | Published: December 31, 2012 | Modified: December 29, 2012 at 7:50 pm
By the time the clock strikes midnight to launch us into 2013, it's a safe bet that many Oklahomans will be resolving to make themselves better in the New Year.
After all, New Year's resolutions are as much a part of the holidays as pumpkin pie (hence the ever-popular weight-loss declarations), lavish gifts (and the perennial vow to save and spend more wisely) and family gatherings (which may end with your adopting the overarching aim of “becoming a better person”).
If you're looking for a little variety and a lot of guidance in your annual goal-setting, though, we've asked local experts to help us compile tips on how to become more cultured, spiritual, social, healthy, etc., in the coming year.
Share this on Facebook
Videoview all videos
Dec 21Christi Coyle has some tips on how to create a flawless...