Mama E's Wings and Waffles â€” soul food to rave about
11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Wednesday
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday and Friday
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Those seeking a smaller meal can go for the $8.95 compilation of one meat, two sides and a drink or the "mini-meal" of one meat, one side and a drink for $5.95.
The choices change regularly, but diners can always count on chicken and dressing, fried catfish and neckbones being available. Other meats include fried, marinated pork chops, meatloaf, spaghetti casserole, beef tips and fried ribs.
The sides are equally as impressive, with yams, greens, mac and cheese, cabbage and more available.
Mama E's doesn't hold it against anybody on a diet, they just don't serve any diet food. The taste is what's important and it's what has kept the restaurant going for 2 1/2 years.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims