Man accused of exposing himself at Oklahoma City hotel pool
Michael D. Billbe, 31, was arrested on complaints of indecent exposure and public intoxication. Police say he went swimming at an Oklahoma City hotel wearing only a shirt.
A man is accused of exposing himself while swimming drunk in a hotel pool, court papers show.
Michael D. Billbe, 31, was arrested Aug. 31 on complaints of indecent exposure and public intoxication, according to a probable cause affidavit filed Tuesday in Oklahoma County District Court.
Billbe was being held Wednesday in the Oklahoma County jail with bail set at $2,500, a jail official said.
The alleged incident occurred about 10 p.m. at the Habana Inn, 2200 NW 40.
According to the affidavit, Billbe “was swimming in the pool with only a shirt on,” and he “was heavily intoxicated.”
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims