Man accused of punching 6-year-old boy in chest for name-calling
An Arizona man is accused of punching a 6-year-old boy in the chest at a day care center for name-calling.
The attack on the boy was recorded on videotape at a Mesa day care center. According to a court document, the boy was punched by his mother’s boyfriend, Javier Dwayne Rouse.
AZCentral.com reports Rouse punched the boy in the chest after he called another child “an unacceptable name.”
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater