Man arrested after Friday afternoon robbery at Oklahoma City bank branch
Ronald Struve Buchanan, 65, of Oklahoma City, was arrested shortly after a robbery at Coppermark Bank, 4631 NW 23, the FBI reported.
A man was arrested shortly after an Oklahoma City bank was robbed Friday afternoon, the Federal Bureau of Investigation reported.
Ronald Struve Buchanan, 65, of Oklahoma City, was arrested shortly after the incident.
A man walked into the Coppermark Bank, 4631 NW 23, about 4:25 p.m. Friday. He gave a bank teller a note demanding money. The teller complied and the robber left the bank with the money, the FBI reported.
An Oklahoma County sheriff's deputy was inside the bank at the time of the robbery and followed the robber outside, the FBI reported.
The deputy arrested Buchanan without incident, the FBI reported.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond