Man arrested after Friday afternoon robbery at Oklahoma City bank branch
Ronald Struve Buchanan, 65, of Oklahoma City, was arrested shortly after a robbery at Coppermark Bank, 4631 NW 23, the FBI reported.
A man was arrested shortly after an Oklahoma City bank was robbed Friday afternoon, the Federal Bureau of Investigation reported.
Ronald Struve Buchanan, 65, of Oklahoma City, was arrested shortly after the incident.
A man walked into the Coppermark Bank, 4631 NW 23, about 4:25 p.m. Friday. He gave a bank teller a note demanding money. The teller complied and the robber left the bank with the money, the FBI reported.
An Oklahoma County sheriff's deputy was inside the bank at the time of the robbery and followed the robber outside, the FBI reported.
The deputy arrested Buchanan without incident, the FBI reported.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit