Man arrested in Oklahoma City bank robbery
Barry Leonard Keith, 56, was arrested on a federal bank robbery complaint. He is accused of robbing an IBC Bank branch, 4902 N Western Ave, on Wednesday morning.
A man accused of bank robbery was arrested Wednesday afternoon, the Federal Bureau of Investigation reports.
Barry Leonard Keith, 56, was arrested by Oklahoma City police on a federal bank robbery compliant, the FBI reports.
Keith is accused of robbing an IBC Bank branch, 4902 N Western Ave, on Wednesday morning.
A robber was seen entering the bank, where he demanded money from a bank teller and walked away headed east on NW 48, the FBI reported.
Oklahoma City police arrested Keith near NW 48 and N Francis Avenue and recovered all the stolen money, the FBI reported.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss