Man arrested in Tulsa's 8th killing of 2013
TULSA— Tulsa police have arrested a man in connection with the city's eighth killing of 2013.
TULSA — Tulsa police have arrested a man in connection with the city's eighth killing of 2013.
Police say a 28-year-old man died in a hospital after he was found suffering from a stab wound in the neck Thursday night. Police say the man was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex, bleeding profusely.
Tulsa police say they arrested 48-year-old Robert Hill late Tuesday in connection with the death. Hill is being held in the Tulsa County jail on a first-degree murder complaint, and authorities did not know if he had an attorney.
A jail intake form said Hill is homeless.
The victim's name has not been released.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in