Man arrested in Tulsa's 8th killing of 2013
TULSA— Tulsa police have arrested a man in connection with the city's eighth killing of 2013.
TULSA — Tulsa police have arrested a man in connection with the city's eighth killing of 2013.
Police say a 28-year-old man died in a hospital after he was found suffering from a stab wound in the neck Thursday night. Police say the man was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex, bleeding profusely.
Tulsa police say they arrested 48-year-old Robert Hill late Tuesday in connection with the death. Hill is being held in the Tulsa County jail on a first-degree murder complaint, and authorities did not know if he had an attorney.
A jail intake form said Hill is homeless.
The victim's name has not been released.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law