Man arrested on child abuse, neglect charges
A man was arrested late Wednesday on charges that he bruised a 2-month-old girl in July and did not seek treatment for her broken bones, records show.
Jamie Darnell Wilks, 19, is accused of using "unreasonable force" to bruise the girl's face sometime between July 11 and July 19, according to a court document.
He is also accused of failing to seek treatment for her after her leg was broken and she suffered a skull fracture in the same span of time, the document says.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss