Man arrested on child abuse, neglect charges
A man was arrested late Wednesday on charges that he bruised a 2-month-old girl in July and did not seek treatment for her broken bones, records show.
Jamie Darnell Wilks, 19, is accused of using "unreasonable force" to bruise the girl's face sometime between July 11 and July 19, according to a court document.
He is also accused of failing to seek treatment for her after her leg was broken and she suffered a skull fracture in the same span of time, the document says.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort