Man arrested on firearm complaints after allegedly firing at three men in an SUV
Oklahoma City police arrested a man on three counts of firearm complaints. Police arrested Derreck McGee, 34, on possession of a firearm after a conviction, possession of a firearm with an altered serial number and discharge of a firearm.
Oklahoma City police arrested a man after shots were fired at three men in an SUV.
Derreck McGee, 34, was arrested on complaints of possession of a firearm after a conviction, discharge of a firearm and possession of a firearm with an altered serial number.
Nobody was injured in the shooting at the Oak Creek apartments at 5921 S Lee Ave.
The man was walking when the three men in the SUV pulled up next to him, police said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit