Man arrested on multiple complaints of lewd acts with a child
Sharay Tyree Crowder, 39, was arrested Wednesday on nine complaints of lewd acts with a child under 16. The incidents were first reported Sept. 14.
Oklahoma City police arrested a man Wednesday after a Department of Human Services worker reported possible sexual assault of children in September.
Sharay Tyree Crowder, 39, was arrested on nine complaints of lewd acts with a child under 16.
A Department of Human Services worker told police Sept. 14 that a foster mother reported she thought her three foster daughters had been touched inappropriately.
The foster mother took a 7-year-old girl to the doctor when she continually urinated in her pants, accord to the incident report.
The girl told her foster mother that Crowder molested all three girls, according to the report.
The other sisters are 6 and 5.
Crowder was booked into the Oklahoma County jail. Bail is set at $500,000.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in