H: ° L: °,
Man charged with murder in Oklahoma City Target parking lot shooting
David Bloebaum, 57, was charged with first-degree murder in the Sept. 28 fatal shooting of Jasen Yousif, 29, in the parking lot of an Oklahoma City Target.
Prosecutors charged a man Friday with first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of a man at a northwest Oklahoma City parking lot, court records show.
Videoview all videos
Feb 27David Bloebaum is accused of shooting and killing Jasen...
Oct 2Road rage may have sparked a fatal shooting in a...
Photoview all 9 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
David Bloebaum, 57, was charged in Oklahoma County District court with one count of first-degree murder and two counts of carrying a firearm, records show.
Prosecutors allege the weapons to be a .40 caliber Glock handgun and a Kahr P-38 handgun, records show.
Jasen Yousif, 29, was killed about 4:30 p.m. Sept. 28 in the parking lot of Target, 13924 N Pennsylvania Ave.
He tried to flee before being shot multiple times, according to a probable cause affidavit filed this week.
Bloebaum was arrested on a murder complaint shortly after the shooting.
He confessed to police at the scene that he shot Yousif, according to the affidavit. He and Yousif were involved in a disturbance, which led Bloebaum to follow Yousif into the Target parking lot.
Yousif was shot multiple times, police reported.
Surveillance video shows Yousif fled from Bloebaum and then fell a short distance after being shot, police reported. A knife was found at the crime scene.
A funeral for Yousif was held Tuesday.
Bloebaum is being held without bail in the Oklahoma County jail.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort